Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday !

Haha hihi!

Today at least I had fun going out the whole day =P.

Firstly I curi-curi drive very early in the morning around Subang =) then having some fun with Kevin (curi main dota sikit =))

Oh yeah, I watch this show called "Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons". I know I know it's quite long ago but I didn't have the time to watch it xD. It's actually really good , seriously good plot and storyline. Touching till the end huhu~~



I recommend this movie for emo people /gg =P. It's really a nice show =DDD trust me on this one haha xDxD.

Brad Pitt as the main character in it. He looks so old then gets younger to this pic till he's a baby O.O""
I like this picture. Leave a comment OR die!! Muahaha !!

Joking joking, I don't midn if you guys don't feel like it =P

Anyways, getting tired already so I guess that's it for today .. =D

Nightz,

Ayealo

No comments: