Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Nostalgia feeling of an old ps game =O

Hey people!!

Actually nothing's going on much today. Just my mandarin classes and getting wet under the rain.

But, I suddenly have this feeling that made me miss this game a lot. It's Harvest Moon =).
Harvest Moon's a really nice game. I played version "back to nature" and "a wonderful life" hahax =).


The pictures are sample of Harvest Moon in Nintendo Wii. But I actually experienced playing them in play station =).

The soundtracks in there are also nice, plus cool sceneries. The second picture is harvest moon A Wonderful Life. That's actually my favourite overall 10/10 hoho!!

This game real gives me peaceful feelings and even a chance to "kau" virtual girls haha xDxD. Well, it's more like keeping me out of boredom and making me a better farmer in the inside =D.

Haha, that's enough of Harvest Moon. Maybe, I'll start a new character and play it again soon hehe.

Chiaozzz.... today's bout harvest Moon only ..... yea =DDD

Ayealo

No comments: