Sunday, April 19, 2009

Lame post today xD

XD. Actually, I really don't feel like blogging today cause I did some yesterday haha.

But I just feel like throwing out something here =X.
Gah!! Why am I so so so so damn lame. My friends already ask me to be strong and don't be emo at times. Last year, was really an EMO year. See!! here I go again = . ="
Wow, never knew emo is so contagious.
I love this picture xDxD. Really nice actually hahas!


Well, I went out the whole day today xD. Firstly to my relative house, then to the national library cause my sis needa search out something. Then, my family and I went to temple for a short while.

Then at night chyi tian, joshua and I went out to yam cha. I drove them to pappa rich =D.
Then... we went to cyber cafe which the admin comp got some technical errors = =
So we decided to hang out outside Seafield for a while. The darkness at Seafield's bus stand is really cool haha. PLus it's so cooling and peaceful. We sat there and chat for like a good 30 mins.

Too bad, I didnt take any pictures xD.

Anyways that's bout it.

Just feel like playing so music and feel calm. Just needa get over this a.s.a.p.

Ayealo

No comments: