Monday, December 22, 2008

December fever =)

Hi again hahaha.

Ergh actually to be honest... my line is still out and I'm blogging in cc.
So words can only explain my life this december =D.

Firstly, I went lepaking plus cc with my friends. Watch movie bla bla bla (normal stuff) xD.

At 16th till 20th I had a Buddhist camp. WEll at first I thought it was going to be boring but it turned out to be quite enjoyable except for the sleeping and bathing part xD. I had only to 4 hours of sleep each night O.O.

Sorry cause right now I don't have any photos to show so I could only explain haha.
WE played team building games too woots. And I made new friends =D. It was certainly fun!

Anyways I ran out of idea to write already.
Maybe tomorrow I'll blog again (hopefully).

Sayonara =D


Yours sincerely,

Ayealo

No comments: